WelcomeI'm Jen, full time mama to two, partner, designer, crafter, nature lover and eco living enthusiast. This blog is where I offer a peek behind the scenes of our shop - SewnNatural, musings, recipes, sustainable urban living tips, and some of my very favorite things. Thank you for your visit and please make yourself right at home.
Search This Blog
FAVORITE LITTLE LIST OF LINKS (ALWAYS CHANGING)
- What Would Happen If We All Grew Food?
- Postnatal depletion
- To declutter, learn from Marie Kondo: cherish who you are now
- Vulnerability + Love is Something We Do
- #SpreadMassLove: learning to love, moving from love of money to love of justice
- 10 Ways to Make Time for What Matters in Life
- Scrumptious Holiday Cocktails
- Bittersweet Chocolate Pear Cake – delicious!
- A Special Post About Honoring our Children
- Lead in Artificial Turf – Find Out More
- Phthalates In Our Food (Especially Dairy)
- Comfrey makes a great garden fertilizer
- Fine Words About Handwork
- Great discussion of reading from Waldorf perspective
- My Mom Is Fat
- How To Get Rid of What's In Us
- Sourdough Bread
- How To Talk To Your Children About Their Bodies?
- The Important Thing About Yelling
- 33 Reasons to be a Feminist
- Repair & Return & Parenting Through Mistakes
- Herbal DIY liver nourisher
- opening your heart to accept childrens' love (one of my favorite posts ever)
- beeswax fire starters
- Make books with your kids
- how to make non-toxic kids craft supplies
- a huge list of sewing projects for boys