Happy Friday! Phew, can’t wait for a few days of family together time. I hope you have a great weekend!
Here are some interesting tidbits from my week:
- Have you seen this article? Apparently BPA-free plastic replacements may contain other very dangerous chemicals too
- And on the subject of chemicals, I’ve been searching for an alternative to non-stick waffle makers forever! Check these beauties out!
- And this week was brought to you by the color… blue! Yes, blue everything. Delighted to see him start to paint! Happy to be using the beautiful Mercurius watercolors again
- If you’re in Ottawa and you love the ukelele, check out the group lessons by Manitoba Hal
- This beautiful Waldorf story for winter circle time
- The sweetest, personalized self-inking custom return stamp ever!
TOP – Gorgeous French terry sweatshirt with a leather clasp, handmade by jenfashion on Etsy